Thursday, April 4, 2013

Women in Thailand!

Hey, guys! It’s time to discuss women’s rights in Thailand! Why Thai? A few days ago I came from the country of smiles. Frankly speaking, I was surprised, shocked and delighted of traditions, laws and rights. If you want to know a little more about this amazing country of contrasts, then welcome to my blog.




So, now I would like to tell you about women in Thailand. While my vocation I was reading, hearing so many things about women rights in that hot country. Overall, women are actively taking charge, demanding their rights, and risking their lives for what they believe in.

Do you know that the highest percentage of working women in the region in the realm of entrepreneurship of the Asia-Pacific is Thailand! But however, these women are also confronted by discrimination! But that layer of Thailand poor people often facing with victims of spousal raping, human trafficking, prostitution, and other forms of domestic abuse and sex crimes.

Yes! Actually I met so many women discrimination in Thai. It was great to see how women standing up for themselves, especially when the situation is so dire and life-threatening. The strength of these women is so amazing and inspiring. They continue to fight back despite what life has handed them. Seeing the strong women’s role in a developing country is really important. I hope many countries can strive to incorporate into their culture of power during our generation.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment