Thursday, April 4, 2013

Nice apps!

Hello! I would like to show and tell you about few very intreating and useful apps from iTunes!
I guess nowadays many people around the world are using apple! If you are not! I hope you can find the same apps just in powerful google!) ( and install them)!
So, as I said all apps will be about our english topic - human rights! I would like to represents our first app and my shot, but very important comment about next modification!
Plus I want you to notice, that I was using all apps by my self! I was testing them before publish here! That means you can trust my experience and get some information from there:
First of all, I would like to show a new app called “Inter Human Rights”.
This App is for anyone interested in knowing what their Human Rights are. It contains data you need to know. Learn it well as Knowledge is Power.
Second, “child rights”! If you want to know more about kids and try’s laws and rights, you need to visit that nice app! There you can take some really good tips for your blog! Of course if you will write something about children!
Third app is app about all statements and laws, rights around the world! It’s so easy and comfortable to find what do you want to read right now! This app called “Baha’i”.
I can tell you a big more about app next time! Now, I want to tell you the main but important apps! “Fly rights”, “HRLAW”. This two apps are also really intreating!
I want to say thanks for everyone who made such apps, who wrote that information on net, because every person from our world must know his rights!

No comments:

Post a Comment